Thursday, November 22, 2012

Confirmation

The gifts of the Holy Spirit are working in my life by challenging me and developing me as a better person mentally and physically.  The Gifts of the Holy Spirit have shaped my mind to think prosperous thoughts.  To think like a champion and to become one.  I used to always have childish thoughts and not think outside the box.  Now I have become a smarter intellectual and have a better understanding of life.  The Gifts of the Holy Spirit have shaped me physically because I can control my actions.  When I was younger, I would always get into fights, but now I am able to suppress my anger in a healthy way and let it out when I am involved in extra-curricular activities.  When eight graders enter into high school as freshman, they tend to subdue to the profane language instead of the vocabulary of the dictionary that we learn from.  I once had an problem with that.  Now I know that it is not cool and my verbal tone has decreased in a positive way.  I do not use profanity at all because it is also a healthy thing to do.  I feel as if the Gifts of the Holy Spirit have matured me in a way so that I can exhibit proper mannerisms wherever my path may lead me.  



The Gift of the Holy Spirit I believe that I need most in my life is Wisdom.  I need a guideline of what I should do to continue a life of prosperity.  Words of wisdom and encouragement always help me to enlighten my moments of success.  When I need to get something done, and get it done right, I look to people who seem very intelligent to give me guidance to do what is right or what they think I should do to get the job done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment